The Vice Presidentof Marketing with report directly to the CEO and join an accomplished andpassionate executive team tasked with aggressively scaling a company that iswell-positioned in the growing $7billion premium children's wear market sector.You will be a strategic brand visionary who will elevate the brand to achievenew levels of awareness, yet must also be hands on and results-driven,responsible for transforming the customer, integrated marketing, and digitalstrategies to ultimately fuel the next wave of growth for the company. HannaAndersson is looking for a marketing and digital leader who will come to therole with bold, creative, out-of-the-box ideas to break through the clutter andnoise. You will partner with our SVP of Design and Creative and SVP ofMerchandising to make us the leading brand in our industry.
- Create a brandmarketing strategy that articulates Hanna's unique story and cultural relevanceto boost brand engagement with potential and existing customers
- Build an integratedmarketing strategy that strives for a single view of each customer, enabling adeeper customer relationship and keener insights into how to serve thatcustomer most effectively
- Execute a CRMstrategy that enables best-in-class performance/digital marketing
- Develop an ecommercestrategy that meets and exceeds the demands of parents and other Hanna corecustomer segments
- Run a businessintelligence and analytics strategy that strives for continuous improvementsand refinement of marketing models to support acquisition and loyalty efforts
- Partner to developan organizational and talent management strategy that attracts, retains, anddevelops the best marketing and digital team in the industry
- Minimum 8years experience in marketing leadership roles of increasing responsibility
- Minimum 5years experience leading the brand strategy for a high growth consumer-focusedcompany
- Strongintegrated marketing mindset with the ability to balance and synchronize astrategy that involved online and offline customer acquisition and retention,brand communication, advertising, paid and earned media, in-store marketing,catalog marketing, social media, event marketing, guerilla marketing, andinfluencer engagement
- A deeppassion and appreciation for the power and delicate nature of a great brand andhow to leverage that brand to engage and grow a consumer base, drive businessdecisions, and inform a premium pricing strategy
- Knowledgeof catalog, including circulation and contact strategies, is a plus
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestylebrand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented andcomfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. Westrive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity atthe company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top