Temporary Design Assistant
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children'slifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through ourenthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-orientedand comfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment.We strive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
The following work will be executed independently with oversightfrom the Designer:
- Assisting Design with artwork comments.
- Creating and assembling artwork packets fordesign development.
- Providing general assistance as needed includingbut not limited to copying, filing, tracking, maintaining library, assemblingdesign boards, and other administrative tasks
- Attend fit sessions as needed
- Assist designer in creating original artwork,including print, graphics, embroideries and appliques.
- Create or update technical sketches as needed.
- Be a Brand Ambassador at all times –be highlyengaged and represent our passion for our brand, our products and our company.
- Degree in Apparel Design preferred. AdobeIllustrator proficiency, Photoshop or CAD system experience. Knowledge of MSExcel a plus.
- Strong color awareness/recognition
- Strong organizational skills; problem solvingskills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate workunder tight deadlines.
- Strong written, oral, andinterpersonal communication skills.
- 1 year related experience.
- Experience in creating/editing technicalsketches in Adobe Illustrator.
- High attention to detail.
- Awareness of current fashion trends
No relocation or third party submissions, please.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top