Social Media Manager- Portland, OR
We are looking for a motivated, strategic andenergetic leader to join our brand. You will be a strategic brand storytellerwith extensive experience with all social media platforms. In your role, youwill focus on top of funnel growth, engagement, 360-degree customer experience,content strategy and execution for social media, blog and influencernetwork. You have a proven track record working cross-functionally and area creative problem solver.
- Lead and develop strategy for social media campaigns to drive brand awareness, engagement and growth.
- Build and maintain 360 social media strategy that drives customer acquisition, brand awareness, amplifies product leadership, accelerates sales cycles and builds unique storytelling in the premium childrenâ€™s apparel and lifestyle market.
- Work with the creative team, retail marketing, digital marketing, ecommerce, and merchandising teams to bring life into seasonal content, and provide customer-relevant images and messages for social media and other marketing channels.
- Develop and execute full funnel community engagement strategy focused on social media, the Hanna blog and ecommerce.
- Increase top of funnel growth through 360 social strategies. Expand brand awareness through scaling the influencer program through Impact Radius.
- Create a more in-depth reporting process to bring transparency to teams about social successes, business impact and relevant customer information.
- Develop a clear paid and earned content marketing strategies and reporting processes.
- Manage editorial calendar for social, reporting, spend.
- Manage influencer program through annual, seasonal and campaign specific efforts.
- Develop and define reporting structure and KPIâ€™s that provide useful information weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually to inform opportunities on social media, and business impact.
- Outstandingmarketing and communication skills internally and externally.
- Excellentcommunication skills through creative copy, photo, customer service /engagement.
- 5-10years experience in social media and digital marketing.
- Experienceproviding strategy and tactical social media campaign work.
- Backgroundin developing KPI's and reporting tools.
- Projectmanagement skills to handle spend/budget, with the ability to manage multipleprojects.
- Strongexperience with paid social, and analytic tools.
- Degreein marketing, design, journalism or related field.
- Demonstratedability to be a thought leader, brand voice expert, innovative thinker andproblem solver.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestylebrand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented andcomfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. Westrive for a culture that is balanced - we work hard, but encourage our associatesto maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexualorientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top