Sales Leader- King of Prussia Mall
Life at Hanna as a Sales Lead
Would you describe yourself as…
An excellentcommunicator with strong interpersonalskills?
A role model of relationship based customerservice?
A natural leader? People have always turnedto you!
Are you looking for a company with…
An atmospherethat focuses on family and fun!
A brand that has a strong connection tocustomers and is GROWING!
Flexible schedulesand a great discount.
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Sales Lead will include:
- One on one interaction, delivering high levels of serviceand empowering all associates to convey our Unconditional Guarantee to eachcustomer.
- Teamwork! Work alongside a strong store Leadership team todeliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop others.
- Providing work direction on sales floor, leading the team indriving sales through floor management, communication and delegation.
- Owning a piece of the business through your DOR (Departmentof Responsibility) and ensuring its full execution.
- Maintaining the beautiful appearance of your store throughyour exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supporting and making sound judgments regarding Hanna'svalues, policies and procedures.
At Hanna we value quality whether that's in the products wemake, how we serve our customers or the people we hire.
We believe in play and encourage a balance of hard work andfun.
We show accountability to each other and collaborate in ourdaily work.
Come join the Hanna family during this exciting time ofgrowth!
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top