Sales Leader- Garden City, RI
LIFE AT HANNA AS A SALES LEAD
Would you describe yourself as…
An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
A role model of relationship based customer service?
A natural leader? People have always turned to you!
Are you looking for a company with…
An atmosphere that focuses on family and fun!
A brand that has a strong connection to customers and is GROWING!
Flexible schedules and a great discount.
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Sales Lead will include:
- One on one interaction, delivering high levels of service and empowering all associates to convey our Unconditional Guarantee to each customer.
- Teamwork! Work alongside a strong store Leadership team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop others.
- Providing work direction on sales floor, leading the team in driving sales through floor management, communication and delegation.
- Owning a piece of the business through your DOR (Department of Responsibility) and ensuring its full execution.
- Maintaining the beautiful appearance of your store through your exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supporting and making sound judgments regarding Hanna's values, policies and procedures.
At Hanna we value quality whether that's in the products we make, how we serve our customers or the people we hire.
We believe in play and encourage a balance of hard work and fun.
We show accountability to each other and collaborate in our daily work.
Come join the Hanna family during this exciting time of growth!
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top