Retail - Store Manager- Park Meadows, CO
LIFE AT HANNA AS AStore Manager
Would you describe yourself as...
A LEADER and TALENT MAGNET?
An excellentcommunicator with strong interpersonal skills?
Arole model of relationship based customer service?
Are you looking for a company...
That you can develop with ~ we are looking forManagers that can shape the future of Hanna!
That has a strongconnection to customers and is GROWING!
An atmosphere thatfocuses on family and fun!
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Store Manager willinclude:
- Oneon one interaction with customers and associates; delivering high levels ofservice and empowering your associates to convey our Unconditional Guarantee toeach customer.
- Leadingyour team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop their careers.
- Networking,recruiting and hiring TOP TALENT with the gift to deliver Hanna level serviceand sales results.
- Providingwork direction on sales floor, leading the team in driving sales through floormanagement, communication and delegation.
- Insuringthat your team is maintaining the beautiful appearance of the store through teachingthem your exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supportingand making sound judgments regarding all Hanna's values, policies andprocedures.
At Hanna we valuequality whether that's in the products we make, how we serve our customers orthe people we hire.
We believe in play andencourage a balance of hard work and fun.
We show accountabilityto each other and collaborate in our daily work.
Come join the Hannafamily during this exciting time of growth!
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top