Retail - Sales Leader- Southport, IL
JOIN HANNA TO LEAD OUR NEWESTLOCATION ON SOUTHPORT CORRIDOR!
OPENING SPRING 2017, INCHICAGO, IL!
LIFE AT HANNA ASASALES LEAD
Would you describe yourself as...
Anexcellent communicator with strong interpersonalskills?
Arole model of relationship based customer service?
Anatural leader? People have always turned to you!
Are you looking for a company with...
An atmospherethat focuses on family and fun!
Abrand that has a strong connection to customers and is GROWING!
Flexibleschedules and a great discount.
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Sales Lead willinclude:
- One on one interaction, delivering high levelsof service and empowering all associates to convey our Unconditional Guaranteeto each customer.
- Teamwork! Work alongside a strong storeLeadership team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop others.
- Providing work direction on sales floor,leading the team in driving sales through floor management, communication anddelegation.
- Owning a piece of the business through yourDOR (Department of Responsibility) and ensuring its full execution.
- Maintaining the beautiful appearance of yourstore through your exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supporting and making sound judgmentsregarding Hanna's values, policies and procedures.
At Hanna we valuequality whether that's in the products we make, how we serve our customers orthe people we hire.
We believe in play andencourage a balance of hard work and fun.
We show accountabilityto each other and collaborate in our daily work.
Come join the Hannafamily during this exciting time of growth!
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top