Retail - Sales Leader- Southport, IL
LIFE AT HANNA ASASALES LEAD
Would you describe yourself as...
Anexcellent communicator with strong interpersonalskills?
Arole model of relationship based customer service?
Anatural leader? People have always turned to you!
Are you looking for a company with...
An atmospherethat focuses on family and fun!
Abrand that has a strong connection to customers and is GROWING!
Flexibleschedules and a great discount.
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Sales Lead willinclude:
- One on one interaction, delivering high levelsof service and empowering all associates to convey our Unconditional Guaranteeto each customer.
- Teamwork! Work alongside a strong storeLeadership team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop others.
- Providing work direction on sales floor,leading the team in driving sales through floor management, communication anddelegation.
- Owning a piece of the business through yourDOR (Department of Responsibility) and ensuring its full execution.
- Maintaining the beautiful appearance of yourstore through your exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supporting and making sound judgmentsregarding Hanna's values, policies and procedures.
At Hanna we valuequality whether that's in the products we make, how we serve our customers orthe people we hire.
We believe in play andencourage a balance of hard work and fun.
We show accountabilityto each other and collaborate in our daily work.
Come join the Hannafamily during this exciting time of growth!
See Inside the Office of Hanna Andersson
Since its founding in 1983, Hanna Andersson has inspired families with its assortment of children’s apparel. The company engages customers through e-commerce, catalogues, and nearly 100 retail locations. Generations of families have relied on Hanna Andersson's high-quality clothes. With an increased social media presence and an ever-expanding retail operation, Hanna Andersson will continue to provide excitement to happy families.
Back to top