Retail - Sales Leader- Merrick Park, FL
LIFE AT HANNA AS ASALES LEAD
Would you describe yourself as...
An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
A role model of relationship based customer service?
A natural leader? People have always turned to you!
Are you looking for a company with...
An atmosphere that focuses on family and fun!
A brand that has a strong connection to customers and is GROWING!
Flexible schedules and a great discount.
Then, Hanna is looking for you!
A day in the life as a Sales Lead will include:
- One on one interaction, delivering high levels of service and empowering all associates to convey our Unconditional Guarantee to each customer.
- Teamwork! Work alongside a strong store Leadership team to deliver exceptional service, drive sales and develop others.
- Providing work direction on sales floor, leading the team in driving sales through floor management, communication and delegation.
- Owning a piece of the business through your DOR (Department of Responsibility) and ensuring its full execution.
- Maintaining the beautiful appearance of your store through your exceptional visual merchandising skills.
- Supporting and making sound judgments regarding Hanna's values, policies and procedures.
At Hanna we value quality whether that's in the products we make, how we serve our customers or the people we hire.
We believe in play and encourage a balance of hard work and fun.
We show accountability to each other and collaborate in our daily work.
Come join the Hanna family during this exciting time of growth!
See Inside the Office of Hanna Andersson
Since its founding in 1983, Hanna Andersson has inspired families with its assortment of children’s apparel. The company engages customers through e-commerce, catalogues, and nearly 100 retail locations. Generations of families have relied on Hanna Andersson's high-quality clothes. With an increased social media presence and an ever-expanding retail operation, Hanna Andersson will continue to provide excitement to happy families.
Back to top