Learning & Development Manager
The learning anddevelopment manager is responsible for creating a learning and developmentculture throughout the organization. This position assesses organizational-widedevelopmental needs to drive training initiatives and identifies and arrangessuitable training solutions. This position actively searches, creativelydesigns and implements effective methods to develop, enhance performance of allemployees. You will be part of the Human Resource team and are excited tocontribute to creating an effective department that supports and exemplifiesthe desired culture of the organization.
- Manages, proposes and implements alllearning and development programs and strategies
- Conducts annual training anddevelopment needs assessment
- Develops, implements and deliverstraining programs for varying levels of individuals within the organization
- Develops and monitors spendingagainst the departmental budget
- Obtains and/or develops effectivetraining materials utilizing a variety of media
- Trains and coaches managers,supervisors and other involved in employee development efforts
- Develops and maintains organizationalcommunications such as bulletin boards and newsletters to ensure employees haveknowledge of training and development events and resources
- Develops and maintains continualeducation support materials to be used for reference once training has beencompleted
- Continually evaluates trainingprogress and training procedures to monitor and analyze course effectivenessand update curriculum as needed
- Supports change management throughoutorganization through change management practices and strategies
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum of 7 years experience in asimilar role
- Understanding of adult learningtheories and practices
- Certified Professional in Learningand Performance (CPLP) credential preferred
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential preferred
- Position requires up to 25% travel
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional HH's and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestylebrand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented andcomfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. Westrive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity atthe company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top