Junior Digital Designer
The Jr. Digital Designer will be responsible for working with and supporting the creative team designing emails, homepage promotional assets and digital advertisements for a responsive fashion e-commerce site.
- Execute designs for daily and weekly updates to the homepage, emails, category pages, site banners and promotional messages
- Support Art Director and Sr. Designers with optimized assets for responsive site and promotional emails
- Prepare and deliver production-ready files for email development and digital content
- Design social media assets to support marketing team
- Ensure consistency of design and follow brand guidelines
- Collaborate with the creative, marketing and tech teams to conceptualize, design, and execute creative as needed
- Bachelors degree in a Graphic Design, Web design or related field
- 1 to 3 years related website and email design experience in a luxury e-commerce environment
- Experience designing responsive ecommerce websites a plus
- Excellent typography, compositional, and grid-based layout skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and hardworking
- A passion for fashion and attention to detail
- Proactive, positive attitude and eager to learn and grow professionally in a fast paced team-oriented creative environment.
- Advanced level proficiency with Adobe Creative Cloud and tools for print and web design
- Must be able to give and receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have an interest in the latest design trends, technology and social media
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects, prioritize work, meet deadlines and flexible to change focus and adapt quickly to market conditions.
- Proficiency in HTML and CSS a plus, but not required
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Claire manages Hanna Andersson’s visual corporate storefront in Washington Square, Portland, Oregon. She engages with her associates, executes display visuals, and oversees operations of the store.
Back to top