Distribution Service Liaison
Title: Distribution Service Liaison (DSL)
Dept: Distribution Center
Reports to: AX Supervsior
FLSA Status: Non-exempt
General Position Summary:
Responsible forproviding a full range of customer services via incoming Corporate Office CallCenter phone line, web-chat and email. Following defined customer service guidelines, the DSL providesprofessional, individualized service to our Corporate Call Center with thoroughorder status knowledge.
Essential Functions: (The essential functions are intended only asillustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of dutiesdoes not exclude them from the position. Duties and responsibilities are also subject to change by the employeras the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.)
- Provides a full range of customer service byphone, email and web-chat to the corporate call center including but notlimited to extensive product knowledge, and general distribution and companyinformation.
- Initiates resolution and provides order statusfor a variety of inquiries including: non-receipt of orders, pending orders, non-releasedorders, directive failure info, shipping status and waves.
- Identifies and utilizes all opportunities toassist the call center in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Fulfillment of Direct to Consumer and Retailcustomer orders.
Operates within a semi-fastpaced environment. Necessity to exercisesound personal judgment and reasoning required. Directly impacts daily operations potentially increasing annual sales. Facilitates the fulfillment of customerorders that have been identified as high priority by the CSC.
Specific Job Skills Required:
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiencyin using Microsoft Office and email
- Soundjudgment and reasoning skills to utilize available resources.
- Previouscustomer service or related experience required.
- Previouswarehouse knowledge a plus
- Abilityto maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the courseof work; ability to communicate effectively including active listening skills.
- Abilityto maintain professional demeanor and support a team environment.
- Strongattention to detail
- Physical activities required includecontinuously sitting, standing, walking, and repetitive motions usinghands/wrists.
- Lifting up to 15-20 pounds occasionally
- Overtime required
- Climate controlled environment
- Monday - Friday
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top