Distribution Center - Logistics Coordinator
Our team is seeking a results-driven logistics professional to join the company's logistics team. You will need to possess be detailed-oriented, versatile and hands-on. Our ideal candidate is a strong communicator who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is focused on process improvement and has the passion for growing and developing themselves and those around them.
- Update freight log continually to provide key business information
- Daily tracking, monitoring and escalation of key Logistics functions and shipments
- Calculate and research “late” discounts
- Process \u0026amp; approve booking requests and delivery appointments
- Print \u0026amp; match shipping documents from the vendors to the shipping packet.
- Match delivery receipts from the DC to the shipping packets
- Process Advanced Shipping Notifications (ASN) matching received to correct shipment and researching failed.
- Respond to emails from both internal and external business partners to support the flow of information, acting as a liaison between the business and the freight forwarders
- Monitor upcoming arrivals and ensure they are on track.
- Research \u0026amp; resolve incomplete shipments (missing cartons).
- Process Domestic shipment paperwork.
- Track freight forwarder issues; distribute reports as needed; maintain filing.
- Audit carrier and Broker bills
- Tracking, trending and publishing of key metrics, reports and presentations.
- Identifying opportunities and driving improvements in our processes to meet business objectives
- May participate in inter-departmental task forces charged with improving supply chain performance.
- Design and provide detailed reports with analysis and recommendations for supply chain process improvements to management.
- Candidate must be comfortable in high-pressure, fast-paced and evolving business environments with an ability to write and present clearly and effectively.
- Proficiency in PC experience including spreadsheet and data entry skills (Excel required), ability to learn new systems
- Effective written and verbal communication skills is required to communicate with various audiences both within and outside of the organization
- Organized, dedicated and reliable.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to support projects and tasks independently
- Problem solving skills
- Adept at establishing priorities and working to deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
Back to top