Distribution Center - Logistics Analyst
The Logistics Analyst is a strategic, forward-thinking individual that finds solutions, and develops and standardizes processes with scalability and growth in mind. This role is focused on the development, implementation and analysis of key metrics to support business objectives relative to supplier performance, inventory, and the overall supply chain health, as well as driving initiatives around business process improvements.
- Process \u0026amp; approve booking requests.
- Print \u0026amp; match shipping documents from the vendors to the shipping packet.
- Match delivery receipts from the DC to the shipping packets.
- Process Advanced Shipping Notifications (ASN) matching received to correct shipment and researching failed.
- Monitor upcoming arrivals and ensure they are on track.
- Research \u0026amp; resolve incomplete shipments (missing cartons).
- Process Domestic shipment paperwork.
- Track freight forwarder issues; distribute reports as needed; maintain filing.
- Audit carrier and Broker bills
- Tracking, trending and publishing of key metrics, reports and presentations.
- Identifying opportunities and driving improvements in our processes to meet business objectives
- May participate in inter-departmental task forces charged with improving supply chain performance.
- Design and provide detailed reports with analysis and recommendations for supply chain process and cost improvements to management.
- Complete statistical analysis of various processes and prepare reports for logistics management on a weekly and monthly basis
- Candidate must be comfortable in high-pressure, fast-paced and evolving business environments with an ability to write and present clearly and effectively.
- Proficiency in PC experience including creating and maintaining spreadsheet tools with complex formula (Excel required), ability to learn new systems
- Previous analysis experience in Logistics
- Effective written and verbal communication skills is required to communicate with various audiences both within and outside of the organization
- Organized, dedicated and reliable.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to execute projects and tasks independently
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Adept at establishing priorities and working to deadlines
- Perform other duties as assigned
See Inside the Office of Hanna Andersson
Since its founding in 1983, Hanna Andersson has inspired families with its assortment of children’s apparel. The company engages customers through e-commerce, catalogues, and nearly 100 retail locations. Generations of families have relied on Hanna Andersson's high-quality clothes. With an increased social media presence and an ever-expanding retail operation, Hanna Andersson will continue to provide excitement to happy families.
Back to top