Distribution Center - DC QA Specialist
- Crestwood, KY
The DC Quality Assurance Specialist is thegatekeeper of Hanna Andersson's renowned quality at our Louisville, KentuckyDistribution Center. The position is responsiblefor all product inspection, problem solving, and resolution of product failures. The DCQuality Assurance Specialist will report directly to the corporate Sr Global QAManager as part of Hanna's robust QA process to meet customer quality expectations.
- Workswith DC-QA team to conduct inspections of incoming Hanna product at the stylelevel per instruction from SR. Global QA Manager
- Activelyinvolved in executing and reviewing DC QA process with an eye for recommendingand implementing improvements.
- Responsibleto review, validate and analyze test reports to ensure product adheres togovernment regulations and follow Hanna Andersson standards
- Workwith SR. Global QA Manager and cross-functional team as necessary regardingaudit findings to determine next steps and resolutions
- Responsiblefor training DC-QA team to inspect with Hanna Quality parameters
- Developand maintain documentation while assuring concerns are quickly escalated toHanna corporate QA team
- Communicateswith Hanna corporate QA team when styles fail to meet these parameters
- Quarantinesstyles with QA issues. Works with SR.Global QA Manager to bring problem styles to resolution.
- Issuespacking lists and vendor chargebacks to Hanna Corporate QA team
- Worksclosely with DC Returns team to monitor quality of returned Hanna Product
- Associate or Bachelor's degree in Apparel Merchandising, Business Administration or Textiles preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in apparel, textiles or quality assurance
- Strong oral and written communications
- Attention to detailand accuracy a must
- Proficient withmeasuring and math skills
- Ability to recognizeand define problems, collect data and draw conclusions
- Ability to train andgive detailed direction
- Strong organizationalskills and ability to multi- task and prioritize
- Strong Computer Skillsincluding proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, sending photos
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestyle brand.We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who arecustomer-focused, innovative, results-oriented and contribute to acollaborative and growth-drive work environment.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity atthe company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top