The CreativeDirector is responsible for delivering on our brand positioning through conceptand creation of all assets in support of brand, product, and marketingstrategies. This includes leadingseasonal creative campaign direction with customer at the center that supportsa 360 brand experience across all customer touchpoints through over-arching omni brand campaigns across: digital marketing,email & web creative, community outreach marketing, direct mail pieces,retail windows, all forms of retail experience, and product collateral. Youwill be responsible for ensuring a consistent, unified brand expression in voice,storytelling, imagery, and overall look and feel for the brand.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners, marketing and channel leaders, to seamlessly integrate the needs of our omni channel brand into one customer-centric campaign.
- Ensure that concepts and brand vision are consistently compelling, and bring the brand to life in a variety of expressions, including traditional retail through innovative product delivery.
- Communicate and distill conceptual ideas, presenting to internal cross-functional partners
- Maintain and establish high creative standards
- Manage a team of designersand copywriters charged with executing creative content at a rapid pace a high velocity for anintegrated marketing strategy – with a focus on digital – to drive businessobjectives and maintain continuity in all facets ofbrand experience
- Manage external agencies & vendors
- Actively manage thecomprehensive creative budget and ensure projects are produced on budget andwith adequate staffing needs
- Develop integratedcampaigns including but not limited to: home page ads, site content, email,social media content, mobile, in-store signage, video, audio and direct mailwhile consistently maintaining brand synergy across all communications.
- Oversee brand collateral & creation of brand book: logo, voice, color, packaging, visual look & feel
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- 8+ years in a creative leadership role, including supervising a creative staff with 5+ years experience of apparel retail or relevant brand experience
- Completed Bachelor'sdegree in Fine Arts, Commercial Art or Design or equivalent job experience
- Experience in small and large scale projects in eCommerce, digital media and advertising
- Strong time management skills; ability to own all aspects of a project from concept to implementation
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat Pro
- You must possess anextensive understanding of brand campaigns, photography, illustration, printprocess
- Ability to juggle multipleprojects effectively and present ideas to integrated marketing team
- Proven ability to manage relationships and drive process
- Highly-motivated & team oriented
- Must be able to troubleshoot and be solution oriented
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional HH's and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestylebrand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented andcomfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. Westrive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity atthe company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top