Corporate - Temporary eCommerce QA Coordinator
- Portland, OR
In this full-time temporary position asthe eCommerce QA Coordinator, youwill be responsible forvalidating customerfacing assets and scenarios to ensure high quality releases toour eComm site.
- Attending all site reviews/strategy meetings in order to gain awareness of site execution
- Building QA checklists for flash events and seasonal site drops
- QA customer facing assets and scenarios for all site flash promotions including but not limited to pricing, creative assets, links, disclaimers, and merchandising sorting
- QA customer facing assets and scenarios for all site seasonal drops for best customer experience
- QA all marketing emails
- Communicate all QA feedback to the appropriate stakeholders
- Responsible for the launch and takedown of weekly flash promotions
- Collaborate on requirements with cross functional partners including Marketing, IT and eCommerce
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Adapts to a fast-paced environment
- Able to work a flexible schedule; occasional late evening hours are expected to accommodate the promotional launch cadence.
- Familiar with Outlook, Browserstack, Android/Apple mobile and tablet devices, Knowledge of Mac and PC.
- Nice to have: Knowledge of Slack, Invision, Asana, Salesforce Commerce Cloud
- Knowledge of customer facing e-commerce site navigation
- Can work independently
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic team members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our core purpose is making childhoodmoments that matter. We will achieve this primarily through ourenthusiastic associates who own the business by working collaboratively,through truth and transparency, to build sustainable solutions that grow ourcompany, our team and ourselves in service to the customer.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunityemployer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basisof race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression,sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, ordisability status.
Back to top