Corporate - Store Communications/Operations Manager
The Store Communications/Operations Manager will be the primarypoint of communication for the field and provide helpful feedback from thefield to the home office. They willmanage cross functional partnerships to provide teams with needed informationto deliver on the Hanna Experience. Thisis an essential role, as all aspects of operations, resources, and coordinationof communication will filter through this individual to provide a consistentvoice and branded communication to stores.
- Serveas the gatekeeper of all communications sent to the field.
- Workwith the Director of Store Operations to create the Hanna Voice and identifythe platform in which to bring the brand into the stores daily.
- Foster effective working relationships with all Home Office teamsto develop communications and services that align with the brand objectives.
- Defineand maintain the communication cadence so the field has a defined expectationof when information will be communicated.
- Create,publish and maintain brand right communication with clear direction that alignsto the brand vision/voice for the stores.
- Supportday to day issues and crisis communications to the field.
- Understands store conditions to aid in translation to enable execution.
- Engagesin management of workload calendar, providing guidance to business partners oncommunication standards, timelines and expectations.
- Partnerwith Director of Store Operations to support operational and SOP roll out.
- Researchnew platforms and avenues to improve flow of communication.
- Closepartnership with the Director of Store Operations to help manage andcommunicate workflow.
- Advocateof the customer experience and ability to communicate the customer experience andsupporting tools and programs to the field.
- Own the Living Hanna program and continue to bring the voice ofthe customer to the Home Office.
- Create collaborative cross functional partnershipswith home office and field leaders. Identify communication opportunities basedon field callouts, cross-functional requests, and personal observations.
- Buildthe Hanna brand through strong partnership with creative and marketing, supplyingstores with seasonal product knowledge tools for key periods throughout theyear.
- Supportbrand strategy and execution with associate activities and tools to support theHanna Experience.
- Workswith a sense of urgency. Intuitively knows when escalation is imminent and when/whoto take as partners.
- Createand coordinate fun contests for store associates; leverages data to track andevaluate results. Incorporates learnings and applies to next.
- Assistin the planning and coordination of the Annual Brand conference, DM meetingsand any additional meetings to budget.
- Managesall projects within allocated budget.
- Takeson additional responsibilities, duties, and projects as assigned.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to cope with deadlines and working under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow co-workers.
- Relieson experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Opento challenges with solution focused mindset.
- Detailed oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Thinksstrategically \u0026amp; acts decisively.
- Strongability to understand and anticipate store organization needs.
- Strongproject management \u0026amp; problem-solving skills.
- Excellentverbal and written skills is a must.
- Usestechnology to improve and streamline processes.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in the field or related area.
- Requires sufficient endurance to perform tasks over long periods of time, i.e. regularly working more than 40 hours per week.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic team members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our core purpose is making childhood moments thatmatter. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who own the business by working collaboratively, through truth andtransparency, to build sustainable solutions that grow our company, our teamand ourselves in service to the customer.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity atthe company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top