Corporate - Sr. Digital Marketing Manager
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager will strategize, execute, manage and report onmulti-channel digital marketing campaigns. You will be responsible for managingday to day digital marketing campaigns tied to brand strategy, revenue and newcustomer acquisition targets. In this role, you will retain current customersand drive new customer acquisition through digital efforts. This role will be akey part of the customer growth strategy. This role reports to the Sr Director of Ecommerce.
- Manages digitalmarketing programs including paid search, paid social, SEO, affiliates, emailand display advertising. Developsrecommendations to increase digital marketing program performance.
- Measurescritical KPIs for all digital channels, and coordinates with cross-functionalpartners to ensure success of acquisition efforts.
- Communicatesweekly and monthly online related metrics highlighting areas of opportunity andweakness. Online metrics will includemonitoring traffic, conversion rate, average order size, return on ad spend,new customers and other key metrics.
- Negotiatesplacements and manages relationships with vendors and coordinates digital marketingmessaging and promotions to ensure multi-channel consistency.
- Manages digitalmarketing vendors and review weekly performance. Review ad copy, promotionalexecution, and drive strategy.
- Develop annualmarketing budget across all channels. Responsible for managing digital marketingprograms within budget and meeting variable profit and sales metrics.
- Research andprioritize potential online related opportunities along with developing ROIcase analysis.
- Work cross functionally with teamsthroughout the organization, including senior leadership, to get mutual buy-inon creative direction and execution for various digital programs andinitiatives.
- Manages internal team, helping toprioritize workload, drive channel strategy, and generally advise on growth opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on both digitaltechnology developments, and competitive trends.
- Experience working in a fast paced, work environment
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in a digital marketing role; a 3 years supervisory experience.
- Experience working for consumer e-commerce brands highly desired.
- Working knowledge of best practices in online marketing.
- Prior experience with online technology (e.g. search and navigation, a/b testing) and reporting.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Ability to think quickly, communicate clearly, and work collaboratively.
- Ability to multi-task and work autonomously
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners
Hanna Andersson is an equalopportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do notdiscriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, genderidentity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status,veteran status, or disability status.
Back to top