Corporate - Junior QA Engineer
- Portland, OR
As a JuniorQA Engineer at Hanna you will be responsible for writing test scenarios and coordinating testingactivities and ensure the quality of the user experience on multiple platforms.You should excel at working cross-functionally, have strong communicationskills and be a self-starter.
- Use Agile Scrum methodologies to validate UI and functionalchanges on hannaandersson.com
- Participate in technical design and implementationdiscussions
- Write detailed test plans and test scenarios for newfeatures on the site
- Perform Regression Testing on every page of the site
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach tosolving problems
QA Seasonal Drops, WeeklyPromotions/Flash Sales:
Correct asset check, link check and promos showing + flow through of pricing
Checking all new product for missing images, swatches, lives, cross merchandising, size charts, copy, pricing, washing instructions, etc.
Checking overall customer experience-correct sort, checkout process, promo messaging correct and in the proper locations
Checking all category messaging
Ensure that multiple promos are working together
Checking flow through on mobile
Assist in Launches for the flash events, data replications and seasonal drops; this may require late evening and weekend work
- Bachelors degreein Computer Science or a related discipline
- Self motivated andwilling to learn new skills and technologies
- ExcellentCommunication and interpersonal skills
- High level ofattention to detail
- Team Oriented withthe ability to collaborate with different types teams (i.e. Developers, PMs,Product Owners, and External Development Teams)
- Able to writedetailed test scenarios and plans
- Understanding ofcross-browser compatibility (i.e. Chrome, Safari, IE, Edge, and Firefox)
- Familiarity withat least one programing language (i.e. C#, C++, Java, or Python)
- Experience workingwith a ticket tracking software (i.e. Jira, Pivotal Tracker, or Trillo)
- Understanding ofAgile processes
- Experience workingin ECommerce
- Understanding ofcross-platform compatibility on the web (i.e. Responsive or AdaptiveDevelopment)
- Understanding ofbasic Cloud Computing Concepts
- Understanding ofObject Oriented Programing
- Experience writingtest scripts for automation tools (i.e. Selenium, Jenkins, or SmartBear)
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children\u0027s lifestylebrand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented andcomfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. Westrive for a culture that is balanced â€“ we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexualorientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Back to top