Corporate - Digital Art Director/Senior Digital Designer
The Digital Art Director/Sr. Digital Designer plays a key role in the Hanna Anderssoninternal creative department. The Digital Art Director/Sr. Digital Designer will work closely with the Creative Director andcross-functional teams in integrating digital design and analytics to evolvethe brand's digital focus and creative marketing assets.
- Understand andexecute the marketing creative strategy of the company by working closely withthe Creative Director and by collaborating with the creative team to createcampaigns and assets on brand in within budget.
- Concept with the Creative Team ways to push the brand forward in all channels
- Oversee a team of digital graphic designers and ensure their work is on deadline and on brand.
- Striving to evolve and elevate the brand through the website experience
- Lead the visual brand design for digital storytelling in web, brand emails, and collateral
- Create concepts and creative strategies that are brand focused
- Provide product and brand knowledge to inform design solutions
- Work cross-functionally with eComm, UX, retail, print and social media teams to ensure consistent storytelling across all channels
- Collaborate with Merchandising to ensure execution supports all seasonal strategies and goals
- Art direct certain parts of campaigns including still photography and product launches
- Maintain a knowledgeof creative talent within our business community.
- Knowledge of best practices in design and UI/UX
- Strong foundation in typography, layout, and design
- 4+ years of experience as a Digital Designer
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic team members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our core purpose is making childhoodmoments that matter. We will achieve this primarily through ourenthusiastic associates who own the business by working collaboratively,through truth and transparency, to build sustainable solutions that grow ourcompany, our team and ourselves in service to the customer.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexualorientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Back to top