Corporate - Demandware Frontend Developer
We're looking for a Frontend Developer who is proficient inDemandware and coding for eCommerce sites. This role represents a uniqueopportunity to be an integral part of the team driving the strategicallycritical digital channel. This role will be the key technology resource on thedigital team responsible for elevating our digital platform to best-in-class.They will lead efforts to develop and implement innovative ecommerce contentand functionality to continuously improve the online shopping and brandexperience. They will own management of the processes, workflows, and changesoccurring on the site daily which will entail working with key 3rd partypartners. This individual should be analytical in orientation, using data andfacts to uncover insights into site performance.
- Translate static design content into responsivetemplates and assets
- Lead implementations for seasonal site refreshes,promotions and new shopping experiences
- Identify and spearhead frontend best practices
- Actively participate in requirements reviews and UI/UXdesign meetings
- Present and conduct reviews of user interface designswith product owners and stakeholders
- Conceive and model user interface prototypes based onhigh level feature requirements
- Identify and execute opportunities to optimize client(end consumer) experiences across all devices
- Align with ecommerce leadership, marketing,merchandising, IT, and other internal teams to ensure the ecommerce meetscommercial and brand expectations
- Design, implement and drive change managementprocesses from concept, requirements, design, development, testing, approval,launch, support, and training
- Identify and test innovations and latest trends indirect to consumer technology with the goals of improving client experience anddriving revenue growth
- Keep abreast on industry trends, best practices andcompetitors' sites
- Troubleshoot and solve frontend site functionalityissues
- Manage and maintain websites to support businessinitiatives for a global ecommerce
- Manage releases end-to-end (i.e. requirementsgathering, change documentation and creation of release notes) and ensurecommunication to all stakeholders
- Code, test, debug and maintain website contentincluding homepages, landing pages, category pages and feature shops
- Build efficient, reusable front end components andinfrastructure
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Certified Demandware Developer
- Intrinsically motivated and digitally savvy technology professional with 7+ years ecommerce site development and digital marketing technology experience, with either agency or brand marketing team
- Excellent project management experience using agile/scrum methodology; experience managing process using tools such as Git, JIRA, and Jenkins
- Expert knowledge of responsive design
- Background in eCommerce or B2C facing websites
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong bias for action with the ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- UI and cross browser compatibility experience
- Strong experience in web analytics, search optimization, BI, and reporting
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills with analytical abilities to solve complex problems
- Ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously with close attention to detail and process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Collaborative team player with a proactive approach and results orientation
- Adapts easily to changing situations and demonstrates flexibility in juggling priorities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong consumer focus and see from the customer perspective and serve as their advocate
- Dedicated leader who is adept at helping to execute a vision for a growing global brand
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic team members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our core purpose is making childhood moments thatmatter. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who own the business by working collaboratively, through truth andtransparency, to build sustainable solutions that grow our company, our teamand ourselves in service to the customer.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity atthe company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color,national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age,genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Hanna Andersson
Since its founding in 1983, Hanna Andersson has inspired families with its assortment of children’s apparel. The company engages customers through e-commerce, catalogues, and nearly 100 retail locations. Generations of families have relied on Hanna Andersson's high-quality clothes. With an increased social media presence and an ever-expanding retail operation, Hanna Andersson will continue to provide excitement to happy families.
Back to top