Corporate - Customer Marketing Analyst
- Portland, OR
The Customer Marketing Analyst will be responsible for bringing our data to life. You will thrive by differentiating between noise and signals in large data-sets and by finding unique solutions to difficult problems. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated team player passionate about analytics, with a wide range of technical skills and experience, and is highly proficient in turning data discoveries into analytical insights. You will have the ability to adapt and learn quickly, provide results with limited direction, and communicate complex results effectively.
- Daily promotional reporting and analysis.
- Be the subject matter expert and resource for analyzing, synthesizing and communicating customer analytics and insights throughout the organization.
- Conduct recurring and ad hoc reporting to monitor and drive KPIs through actionable insights.
- Ensure consistent tracking, analysis and reporting of core KPI's in various weekly and monthly dashboard formats.
- Proactively develop reports/analysis such as cohort analysis, funnel analysis, and key stakeholder dashboards to drive business results.
- Highlight observations and business context to deliver actionable recommendations to business leads, not just data.
- Participate in the design, setup, and evaluation of testing.
- 7+ years' experience in analytics with 2+ years of SQL and R/Python required
- Excel power user
- Fluency in writing SQL queries for data access, manipulation, and validation
- Python/R/equivalent skills
- Financial and/or statistical modeling skills preferred
- Web analytics experience a plus
Back to top