Corporate - Change Management Manager
The Change Management Manager will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures. The primary responsibility will be creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance. The change manager will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization of and proficiency with the changes that impact employees. These improvements will increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
- Supports change management throughout organization through change management practices and strategies
- Act as a coach for senior leaders and executives in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
- Provide direct support and coaching to all levels of managers and supervisors as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Create change management process and tools to create a strategy to support adoption of changes required by project or initiative.
- Apply behavioral tools to assess the impact of change on the organization, using assessments of organization culture, performance and readiness for change.
- Support the design, development, delivery and management of communications.
- Provide input, document requirements and support the design and delivery of training programs.
- Support organizational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree required. Change management certification or designation preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Ability to identify problems at an early stage and solve them effectively.
- Well-developed listening, communication and decision-making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including development of presentations and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with teams at all levels.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top