Corporate - Associate QA Manager
The Hanna Associate QA Manager supports the Sr. QA Manager and Fabric R\u0026amp;D Team's goal of providing high quality, safe and compliant products for the Hanna customer while meeting on time delivery.
- Leads Hanna CFT QA discussions to share customer feedback, problem solve and make recommendations regarding quality concerns with current selling and development seasons.
Monitors and analyzes Customer Feedback (online reviews, Retail \u0026amp; Customer Care Center feedback, Returns). Summarizes and reports findings for weekly CFT meetings.
- Maintains Bazaarvoice Executive Summary Spreadsheet
- Manages and maintains the ITS 3rd Party Testing Portal.
- Manages all Hanna Garment Testing/Approvals
- Manages the Certificates of Compliance Review and Approvals Process and
prepares the CPSIA/COC tracking spreadsheet
- Member of the Hanna Materials Team - manages the Hanna in-house garment testing and wear testing process for all new fabrics /constructions. Maintains and tracks new Fabric Wear Testing and Vendor Garment Submits.
- Communicates internally and with Hanna Vendors to maintain and improve Hanna Quality.
- Documents all QA, Safety and Compliance and Fabric R\u0026amp;D Processes both Internally and in the Hanna Vendor Manual
- Assists the Sr QA Manager to create and maintain a PP Sample Approval Process which will replace the DC QA process.
- Communicates with Hanna CCC and Retail to Answer questions, share product information and resolve quality issues.
- Assists Fabric R \u0026amp; D and QA to maintain the Fabric Library
- Assumes other projects and tasks as needed
- Bachelor's Degree Desired
- Textile or apparel experience strongly preferred; sewing, factory and/or inspection experience a plus.
- Minimum 3yrs of work experience
- Strong attention to Detail
- Critical thinker with effective problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong Computer Skills with Intermediate to advanced level of Excel proficiency. Intermediate skills using other Microsoft Office Applications ( Word, PP, Outlook).
- Excellent verbal and written communication a must.
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented and comfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. We strive for a culture that is balanced - we work hard, but encourage our associates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Hanna Andersson
Since its founding in 1983, Hanna Andersson has inspired families with its assortment of children’s apparel. The company engages customers through e-commerce, catalogues, and nearly 100 retail locations. Generations of families have relied on Hanna Andersson's high-quality clothes. With an increased social media presence and an ever-expanding retail operation, Hanna Andersson will continue to provide excitement to happy families.
Back to top