At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier children'slifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through ourenthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-orientedand comfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment.We strive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
The following work will be executed independently with oversightfrom the Design team:
- Assisting Design in developing the seasonalcolor palette by ordering Pantone and custom standards, assembling color books,and naming color with the help of copywriter.
- Inputting color into PLM system and creating newcolor codes as needed.
- Initiating color standards with vendors at thebeginning of each season.
- Reviewing and commenting on lab dips fromvendors for all categories.
- Communicate clearly with vendors through out thedevelopment season.
- File and organize all color standards and colorsubmits.
- Review photo samples each season and keep recordof incorrect color.
- Be a Brand Ambassador at all times –be highlyengaged and represent our passion for our brand, our products and our company.
- Degree in Apparel Design preferred. AdobeIllustrator proficiency, Photoshop or CAD system experience. Knowledge of MSExcel is necessary.
- Strong color awareness/recognition
- Strong organizational skills; problem solvingskills.
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate workunder tight deadlines.
- Strong written, oral, andinterpersonal communication skills.
- 1 year related experience.
- High attention to detail
- Awareness of current fashion trends
No relocation or third party submissions, please.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top