Brand Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a motivated, strategic andenergetic person to join our brand. You will support and reinforce our positionas the premier children's lifestyle brand. In your role, you will drive offline marketing efforts which aim toeffectively acquire and retain customers. You have a proven track recordworking cross-functionally and are a creative problem solver.
- Works with Director of Marketing to develop a marketing strategy oriented towards growth of the business by leveraging and communicating authenticity
- Develops and executes seasonal marketing and messaging plans in coordination with merchandising and digital marketing teams
- Collaborates with creative, social media and ecommerce teams to produce compelling visual branding material which is consistent with our brandâ€™s position
- Collaborates with digital marketing and social media teams to support Influencer programs
- Manages all offline marketing activities (such as the sponsorships, partnerships) as well as all physical marketing mediums (such as print, signage and package inserts)
- Develops creative briefs which align to the brand strategy and value based brand proposition for all creative projects
- Creates compelling marketing programs in partnership with industry contacts to expand reach and drive new customer acquisition
- Provides analysis to determine effectiveness of marketing programs and efforts
- Manage the execution of brand events by owning the event calendar, managing store partnership and event inquiries, work with internal teams in mapping logistical needs for individual and multi-market partnerships and events, and assisting with reporting and analysis.
- Contributes to budget planning and provides value assessments of offline marketing opportunities
- Apassion for building brand; a deep appreciation for the power of brand affinity
- 5+ yearsexperience in brand marketing strategy and execution
- 3+ yearsexperience in retail / digital commerce
- Bachelorâ€™sdegree or equivalent experience
- Strongproven project management skills
- Extremelystrong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstratedanalytical competency
- Abilityto collaborate with cross-functional teams
- An open-minded, collaborative culture of enthusiastic Hanna family members.
- Comprehensive benefits package including dependent care/transit flex plans, adoption assistance, paid volunteer hours, and more.
- An awesome dog policy, occasional happy hours and a nice Hanna discount!
At Hanna, our vision is to be the premier childrenâ€™s lifestylebrand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiasticassociates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented andcomfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. Westrive for a culture that is balanced â€" we work hard, but encourage ourassociates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
Hanna Andersson is an equal opportunity employer andvalues diversity at the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexualorientation, age, genetics, marital status, veteran status, or disabilitystatus.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top