Associate Retail Allocation Planner
This position isresponsible for allocating and replenishing inventory for Hanna Anderssonregular price retail stores and ensuring distribution of product to thosestores. Analysis of historical data, store volume, size and geographicallocation and providing recommendations for current and future allocation, is akey function. The goal is to plan and accurately replenish in season to supportstore sales goals and desired levels of customer service while minimizingexcess inventory.
- Develop allocationplan by division, department and SKU for each retail store by delivery.
- Ensure timely seasonaldeliveries based on seasonal merchandise plan. Communicate any issues to RetailInventory Planning Manager and Retail Merchandise Manager prior to in-storedelivery date.
- Ensure that seasonal risksand opportunities are identified based on historical data and current trends.
- Conduct andcommunicate sales and inventory analysis with the goal of maximizing sales forfuture seasons.
- Develop store volumerankings and incorporate these into the pre-season allocation strategy.
- Maintain weeklycommunication with Retail Inventory Planning Manager to identify inventoryopportunities between selling channels. Quickly identify top selling styles andprovide recommendations for re-orders.
- Maintain regular communicationwith distribution center to prioritize product deliveries to stores inalignment with product flow plan.
- Plan new storeinventory levels to support new stores openings.
- Work with Outlet teamon in-season and end of season transfers to Outlet.
Regular(often daily) contact with Inventory staff, Merchandising, Visual, InformationSystem, Retail, and Distribution Center.
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability tolearn new programs quickly.
- Proven analytical, mathematical, andorganizational skills.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstratedability to maintain accuracy.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Solid working knowledge of merchandiseallocation systems desired.
- Excellent verbal and written communicationskills.
- Previous experience in a multi-store allocation and/orreplenishment environment,with specialty retail company experience preferred.
- Experience withplanning and distribution systems highly desirable.
- Bachelors degree orequivalent and retail background preferred.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top