Title: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
Dept: Distribution Center
Reports to: Human Resources Manager
Provide administrativesupport at Hanna Andersson's Distribution Center handling a wide variety oftasks and responsibilities, including day-to-day front office reception duties.
- Greetsvisitors/vendors and notifies appropriate internal parties. Communicates effectively by telephone, inperson, or via email to positively reflect the goals and best interests of theCompany.
- Screens incomingphone calls, and routes to appropriate individual or department if necessary.
Serves ascentral point of contact for general company inquiries, responding directly tothose that do not require department or other individual involvement.
- Responsible fordata entry and statistical information reporting on a weekly basis.
- Maintains officesupplies including purchasing/refilling orders as needed; serves as point ofcontact for contracted vending companies.
- Providesrecruitment support by scheduling phone screens and in-person interviews andprocessing pre-employment background checks and drug screens as needed.
- Assists HR Manager through follow-up and tracking of onboarding tasksfor new hires, including creating employee files and ensuring all new hirepaperwork is timely completed.
- Provides supportto employees by assisting them with routine HR and payroll-related questions.
- Assists inplanning and execution of events as requested.
- 2+ years administrativesupport experience.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong computerskills, including MS Outlook, Word and Excel.PowerPoint experience preferred.
- Minimumtyping/data entry of 40-50 wpm andstrong 10-key ability.
- Excellentorganization and time management skills.
- Excellent verbaland written communication skills including the ability to work with all levelswithin the organization.
- Strong initiativeand demonstrated ability to be proactive.
- High level ofattention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Ability toperform mathematical calculations and work with financial data.
- Demonstrated tactand diplomacy.
- Ability to usediscretion and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Schedule Monday - Friday 3PM-9PM
Back to top