3rd Shift Stocker - Distribution Center, Louisville KY
At Hanna Andersson, our vision is to be the premier children's lifestyle brand. We will achieve this primarily through our enthusiastic associates who are customer-focused, innovative, results-oriented and comfortable working in a collaborative and growth-driven work environment. We strive for a culture that is balanced – we work hard, but encourage our associates to maintain a healthy balance in their daily lives.
The 3rd Shift Stocker is responsible for moving stock from one area to another, loading and unloading bulk merchandise and mail, and for general maintenance of stock.
- Unload, stage, and stack all incoming merchandise.
- Insure that QA receives all designated merchandise for inspection.
- Move received goods from receiving to overstock and picking.
- Pulling replenishment and refilling pick trail when needed.
- Putting away merchandise returned from customers.
- Straighten receiving area as well as overstock and pick trail.
- Assist Inventory position in quantity corrections, manual moves, etc.
- Cycle Count for overstock bins.
- Maintaining cleanliness of warehouse and ensuring safety procedures are followed.
- Above average attendance record.
- Ability to operate a lift truck in heights exceeding 15 feet while following safety guidelines.
- Ability to work independently or as a team and to adhere to a schedule and meet deadlines.
- Sound judgment and reasoning skills and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to maintain positive, professional and constructive communication with team members and management.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Third Shift: Sunday - Thursday 10 PM-6:30 AM
- Must pass drug screen and background check.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in warehouse/distribution environment.
- Base schedule of eight hours per shift, overtime will vary.
- Interior physical climate.
- Drug and alcohol free work environment.
- Must wear protective equipment and closed-toed shoes, as required.
Meet Some of Hanna Andersson's Employees
Retail Allocation Manager
Tim is responsible for allocating Hanna Andersson products to all retail locations. He ensures each store is well stocked without leaving excess products at the end of each season.
Back to top