Sr Product Manager - Retail Store
Handy is changing the way the world buys services. We've built mobile apps and a website where customers can instantly book home service professionals. We're growing fast, we're disrupting a huge industry, and we're solving real problems for our customers and our professionals (cleaners and handymen on the Handy platform).
About the role
We're seeking a Senior Product Manager to join our talented product team and help drive our consumer product vision. You'll work closely with our engineering, design, operations, marketing, and customer support teams to build an amazing customer product experience and drive our business forward.
- Understand and analyze customer needs through data analysis, market research, and user research
- Define consumer product vision and strategy. Build consensus across engineering, design, operations, marketing, and customer support
- Ship fast, measure success, and iterate with our amazing team of engineers and designers
- 5+ years product management experience at a consumer tech company
- BA/BS in a highly analytical field, Computer Science preferred
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills, both oral and written
- A proven track record of planning and shipping successful products
- Technical experience; you must understand the technical implications of the product decisions you make
- An attention to detail and an eye for design
- A passion for the on-demand services space
See Inside the Office of Handy
Handy is revolutionizing the world of household chores by connecting individuals to top-notch professionals with the click of a button. In under 90 seconds, users can schedule whatever help they need right from the app. Now in Boston, New York, and 24 other cities, customers simply choose their location, service required, and preferred time slot, and Handy does the rest, from sourcing talent to handling background checks.
Back to top