Senior Operations Manager
Handy is changing the way the world buys services by connecting customers with vetted, independent, local service professionals in a fast, convenient and reliable way - at the tap of a button. Started in 2012 by Oisin Hanrahan & Umang Dua, Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US and has processed over 3 million transactions. We're thrilled to announce Handy is now a part of ANGI Homeservices (Nasdaq: ANGI), the world's largest home services marketplace including brands like HomeAdvisor and Angie's List. While this is a big milestone for us, we believe this is just another step in Handy's journey, and we're excited to join ANGI Homeservices to bring the Handy experience to millions of more customers.
About The Role
Handy is seeking a Senior Operations Manager to help drive Operations for our Cleaning vertical. In this role, you will own the strategic development and execution of projects to support the ongoing performance of our current and future cleaning customers and professionals.
The role is responsible for growing and optimizing the supply-side of the marketplace, including the engagement and retention of our independent contractors (the Handy Pro). This role will also be responsible for identifying trends, gaps, and opportunities through both qualitative and quantitative projects that span cross-functionally.
As a Senior Operations Manager, you will be a key member of Handy's Operations team, advancing Handy's mission "to seamlessly delivery every service to every home."
What You'll Do
- Identify and execute strategic projects and areas of opportunity to support growth of the Cleaning business
- Manage execution of plans to grow, engage, and retain our base of our Independent Contractors (Handy Pros) in specific geographies
- Own core Operations KPIs and drive continuous improvement
- Drive changes in process, policy and product to ensure high satisfaction levels for all users and Handy Pros
- Conduct data analysis, market research and user research to identify opportunities; test hypotheses quickly and dive deep into understanding the root cause of changes in our performance
What We're Looking For
- 4-6 years of professional experience managing projects end-to-end; prior start-up and/or consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field
- Exceptional quantitative skills and aptitude; Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail; Will require ability to create documents and present information to Senior Leadership at Handy
- Ability to dig deep into processes and identify areas for improvement
- A nimble problem-solver who can adapt to an ever-changing marketplace
Back to top