Partnerships Associate Director
At Handy we're on a mission to change the way the world buys home services. Every day, we connect our customers with great home service professionals by leveraging innovative technology, operations, and marketing. Handy is growing rapidly and expanding its services all across the country...but we've still got a long way to go. We're looking for great people to join our team and take us to the next step.
Handy has scaled to offer cleaning, installation, and assembly services across the entire US! Handy has raised over $110M in funding from Fidelity, TPG, Revolution Capital, General Catalyst, and Highland Capital. We are a collaborative team of about 100 people across marketing, ops, customer support, product, data, finance and engineering, and our headquarters is located in the heart of New York City in the Flatiron District.
About the team
The Partnerships team focuses on growth through B2B2C business with retailers and multi-family building management companies. We are currently focused on working with furniture and TV retailers to offer their customers Handy services - see https://www.handy.com/retail for more details.
About the role
Handy is looking for a partnerships professional to work with some of our largest partners. You will own the relationship, strategy, product and tactics for all partnership related programs and improvements. You will work directly with the product and engineering teams, and have significant, frequent exposure to the Executive team. Reports to VP of Partnerships.
We're a startup, so we're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary. Here are some details about what is required:
- 4+ years of professional experience. College degree required
- 2+ years experience in account management, business development, strategy or technology
- Passion to help start and scale new businesses - "whatever it takes" attitude is paramount
- Strong communications skills - you will be in front of partners and executives all the time
- Strong analytical skills - great PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Understanding of basic eCommerce or in-store POS businesses and technology
- Willingness to learn SQL helpful
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly Handy credits
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A fun office in the heart of Manhattan, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered lunch and dinner, foosball, office events and team outings
- Ground floor opportunity with a team building something great
- The rare opportunity to work with sharp, motivated teammates solving some of the most unique challenges and changing an industry
Back to top