About the role
Handy is seeking an Operations Manager to help drive Operations for our Partnership efforts. In this role you will own execution of projects to support growth of new service offerings and geographies for our Partners.
The scope of this mandate is broad - from sourcing and onboarding Independent Contractors (aka Handy Pros) to exceeding service-level metrics to improving overall platform experience for both Customers and Handy Pros. You will be responsible for identifying gaps and opportunities and working closely with counterparts in Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Experience and Legal as well as directly with our external Partners to solve challenging problems.
As an Operations Manager, you will be a key member of Handy's Operations team, responsible for developing and executing an Operations strategy that advances Handy's mission "to seamlessly delivery every service to every home."
What you'll do
- Contribute to Operations strategic plan to support growth from Partnerships
- Manage execution of plans to growth base of Independent Contractors (aka Handy Pros) in specific geographies and with desired skillsets
- Contribute to core Operations KPIs and drive continuous improvement
- Conduct data analysis, market research and user research to ID opportunities. Test hypothesis quickly!
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to implement changes throughout our technology stack
- Drive changes in process, policy and product to ensure high satisfaction levels for all users
- Work closely with external Partners to understand needs and requirements
- Generally, be a nimble problem-solver who can adapt to an ever-changing marketplace
What we're looking for
- 1-3 years of professional experience managing projects; prior start-up and/or consulting experience is a plus
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a focus in an analytical field
- Strong quantitative skills and aptitude; Proficiency with Excel and familiarity with databases and SQL
- Strong communication skills and attention for detail; Will require the ability to create documents and present information to Senior Leadership at Handy and with Partners
- Ability to dig deep into processes and identify areas for improvement
- Creative problem-solver with excitement to work on cross-functional teams and projects
- A passion for marketplaces, the sharing economy, and/or the on-demand services space
See Inside the Office of Handy
Handy is revolutionizing the world of household chores by connecting individuals to top-notch professionals with the click of a button. In under 90 seconds, users can schedule whatever help they need right from the app. Now in Boston, New York, and 24 other cities, customers simply choose their location, service required, and preferred time slot, and Handy does the rest, from sourcing talent to handling background checks.
Back to top