At Handy we're on a mission to change the way the world buys home services.
Every day, we connect our customers with great home service professionals by leveraging innovative technology, operations, and marketing. We strive to make our customers' lives a little bit easier, while simultaneously helping hundreds of our service providers increase their earning potential.
Handy is growing rapidly and expanding its services all across the country...but we've still got a long way to go. We're looking for great people to join our team and take us to the next step.
About the role:
Handy is seeking a growth professional to lead organic customer growth for the business. You will own the strategy, product and tactics for all customer growth related programs and improvements including pricing, content, customer referral, on-site funnel optimization, conversion, and more. You'll work with directly with the product and engineering teams, and have significant, frequent exposure to the Executive team.
The ideal candidate will have deep comfort and expertise with product, site optimization/testing, and organic traffic generation. A data-driven mindset, good creative instincts and a solid consumer marketing perspective are also highly valued. SQL and HTML/CSS experience desirable.
What We're Looking For:
- Analytics Fanatic. Robust analytic and quantitative skills are highly valued at Handy. You understand and are fluent in all standard web and mobile KPIs.
- Tools of the Trade. You should have direct tactical experience with organic traffic generation and funnel optimization, with familiarity/knowledge of referral programs and content marketing as a big plus.
- Creative Thinker. To grow organically, you'll need to think creatively to find the seemingly small, but big impact changes (e.g. growth hacks) that can generate traffic, attract new customers, and build positive word of mouth.
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience, with some direct product experience
- SQL and HTML/CSS knowledge highly desirable
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
A bit about us:
- We value empathy, intellectual curiosity, persistence, hustle, judgment, passion, and creativity greatly, often over direct experience or background
- We work hard because we love what we're doing
- We'll come to the table with a competitive compensation and benefits package, challenging work, a great team culture, and super-fun co-workers
- We're committed to doing whatever it takes to help our people grow, mature, and be happy building a career at Handy
We would love to meet you!
See Inside the Office of Handy
Handy is revolutionizing the world of household chores by connecting individuals to top-notch professionals with the click of a button. In under 90 seconds, users can schedule whatever help they need right from the app. Now in Boston, New York, and 24 other cities, customers simply choose their location, service required, and preferred time slot, and Handy does the rest, from sourcing talent to handling background checks.
Back to top