Inside Sales Representative
At Handy we're on a mission to change the way the world buys home services. Every day, we connect our customers with great home service professionals by leveraging innovative technology, operations, and marketing. Handy is growing rapidly and expanding its services all across the country...but we've still got a long way to go. We're looking for great people to join our team and take us to the next step.
Handy has scaled to service 200 cities across 3 countries and 6 service categories (cleaning, handyman, electrical, plumbing, smart home and storage). Handy has raised over $110M in funding from Fidelity, TPG, Revolution Capital, General Catalyst, and Highland Capital. We are a collaborative team of about 100 people across marketing, ops, customer support, product, data, finance and engineering, and our headquarters is located in the heart of New York City in the Flatiron District.
About the role
As an Inside Sales representative, you will play an important part working on the rollout of new services, which is part of a broader strategic effort to explore selling into different consumer bases. If you have the ambition to join a dynamic B2C business and show us how to excel in sales, this is the role for you. You will follow up on warm leads and call on prospective customers to close sales for our service plans. This position reports to Director, Ops.
We're a startup, so we're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary. Here are some details about what is required:
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales experience preferred
- Position is based in NYC (no opportunity to work remotely)
- Available to work immediately
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, listening and cold-calling
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly Handy credits
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
- A fun office in the heart of Manhattan, always stocked with coffee, snacks and drinks; catered lunch and dinner, foosball, office events and team outings
- Ground floor opportunity with the team
- The rare opportunity to work with a sharp, motivated team solving some of the most unique challenges and changing the world
See Inside the Office of Handy
Handy is revolutionizing the world of household chores by connecting individuals to top-notch professionals with the click of a button. In under 90 seconds, users can schedule whatever help they need right from the app. Now in Boston, New York, and 24 other cities, customers simply choose their location, service required, and preferred time slot, and Handy does the rest, from sourcing talent to handling background checks.
Back to top