New York, NY
Handy is on a mission to change the way the world purchases home services. We operate in all major US cities and several locations in Canada and Europe, but we are just getting started. At the heart of our mission is a resilient platform built on a sound technical foundation. We are always looking for skillful software engineers to join us in our mission.
Our Corporate Operations team is responsible for supporting the rapid growth of our corporate offices in New York and London. We are looking for skillful Helpdesk Engineers to join this team to support the growth. Helpdesk Engineers are responsible for providing exemplary technical support for our employees. You will also be collaborating with your team members to make our offices a fun and collaborative workspace by automating and improving telephony, A/V equipment, conference room scheduling, and other workflows.
What you will do:
- Provide exceptional support to employees through helpdesk, on-the-floor help, and through office hours
- Monitor and improve technology tooling in corporate office (e.g. conference room A/V, telephony equipments, conference room scheduling etc.)
- Manage equipment inventory and reserves
- Help review and improve corporate operations policies
- Proactively develop solutions to common/frequent issues
Who you are:
- Excellent communicator, listener, and patient and compassionate helper
- Conscientious task ownership and follow-up
- Extensive experience providing support for Apple hardware and software
- A great collaborator with both technical and non-technical team members
- Deep knowledge of Apple software, hardware automation, management, and deployment a plus
- Prior experience supporting Windows desktop is a plus
- Having worked at or founded a growth-stage startup is a plus
Our mission is to change the way the world purchases home services. Since all work and no play makes for a dull office, we're committed to creating an environment that's as fun as it is productive. That means we fill our days with food, surprises, brain-stimulating activities, beer and wine for those who want it, a whisky club (complete with commemorative glasses), seriously competitive foosball, and so much more. As a member of the team at Handy, you can look forward to all of that every single day, and tons of other special events and outings sprinkled throughout the weeks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See Inside the Office of Handy
Handy is revolutionizing the world of household chores by connecting individuals to top-notch professionals with the click of a button. In under 90 seconds, users can schedule whatever help they need right from the app. Now in Boston, New York, and 24 other cities, customers simply choose their location, service required, and preferred time slot, and Handy does the rest, from sourcing talent to handling background checks.
Back to top