Email Marketing Manager
At Handy we're on a mission to change the way the world buys home services. Every day, we connect our customers with great home service professionals by leveraging innovative technology, operations, and marketing. Handy is growing rapidly and expanding its services all across the country...but we've still got a long way to go. We're looking for great people to join our team and take us to the next step.
Handy has scaled to offer Cleaning services in 28 cities, and Installation & Assembly services across the entire US. Handy has raised over $110M in funding from Fidelity, TPG, Revolution Capital, General Catalyst, and Highland Capital. We are a collaborative team of about 100 people across marketing, ops, customer support, product, data, finance and engineering, and our headquarters is located in the heart of New York City in the Flatiron District.
About the role
Handy is looking for a marketing professional interested in driving growth. You will manage the Handy email marketing plan and execution with responsibility for turning email leads into customers, and reactivating churned customers. You will work regularly with the Product and Engineering teams, and have frequent exposure to the Executive team. Reports to VP, Customer Acquisition.
We're a startup, so we're looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm for our mission to transform home services, and of course, the ability to turn on a dime when necessary. Here are some details about what is required:
- Bachelors degree required
- 2+ years work experience
- 2+ year experience with content marketing or email marketing
- Growth mindset with a focus on using continuous testing to optimize acquisition and pricing
- Familiarity with platforms like SendGrid or Customer.io a plus
- Robust analytic and quantitative skills
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Full medical, dental, vision package to fit your needs
- Monthly Handy credits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A fun office in the heart of Manhattan
- Free catered lunch and dinner, coffee, snacks and drinks
See Inside the Office of Handy
Handy is revolutionizing the world of household chores by connecting individuals to top-notch professionals with the click of a button. In under 90 seconds, users can schedule whatever help they need right from the app. Now in Boston, New York, and 24 other cities, customers simply choose their location, service required, and preferred time slot, and Handy does the rest, from sourcing talent to handling background checks.
Back to top