Summer 2020 Finance Intern - Boston, MA
Hachette Book Group offers paid summer internships to students interested in exploring a career in book publishing. Our summer internship program, which runs from June 1st – August 7th and allows interns to work 28 hours per week, offers students an opportunity to learn about the publishing industry and explore an area of interest.
As an HBG Finance Intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with seasoned professionals and gain hands-on professional experience as you own day-to-day tasks, help with special projects, and attend departmental meetings.
To enhance your work experience, we offer educational sessions featuring speakers from all departments of the company as well as networking and career development opportunities.
Who you are:
- Candidate must be pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business, preferably Accounting or Finance
- Must have a keen attention to detail in a deadline-driven environment with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Strong administrative, follow up and organizational skills a must
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Maintain accounting department inbox
- Prepare invoices for production coding
- Enter invoice information into project costing system
- Print & Scan invoices for indexing into AP system
- Assist with other daily, weekly, and monthly projects
In order to be considered, all candidates must submit both a resume and cover letter. Please note that you are responsible for your own housing during the duration of the internship.
Back to top