Nights Inventory Control Clerk (3:30p-12a)
SUMMARY: Responsible for controlling and maintaining accurate inventory levels within departmental policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor inventory levels per location via cycle count;
- Set-up, receive, and locate project overstock;
- Provide inventory support to all departments;
- Organize and record product damages and store accordingly;
- Research and resolve daily inventory reports;
- Manipulate and maintain locations and product velocity;
- Receive special inventories as directed;
- Provide quality control for new titles;
- Review and verify configurations;
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Previous inventory experience preferred;
- Ability to lift and carry 50 lbs.;
- Computer knowledge;
- Strong math skills;
- Problem-solving capabilities;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong focus on being team oriented;
- Must become Order Picker Certified
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Equivalent to at least a high school education, plus training equal to 2 years college or equivalent and 1-3 years experience.
Meet Some of Hachette Book Group's Employees
Jessica works with literary and licensing agents to find projects for Running Press to publish. After a title is acquired, Jessica and its author shepherd the book to completion.
Back to top