Custom Orders Coordinator
The Custom Orders Coordinator will support the daily functions of the department in preparing all orders for processing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage order processing and fulfillment for all Compliance and Custom Order customers
- Act as a contact point for HBG Sales, HBG Fulfillment Center, HBG Finance, and Clients
- Coordinate projects, prepare work orders, and monitor progress with the HBG Fulfillment Center
- Order account specific materials, ensure vendors are paid within established timeframes, and update departmental reports
- Assist with general order entry as the need arises
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Perform other duties as assigned by Manager or Department Head
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the aptitude to communicate effectively in both individual and group settings regardless of audience
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong PC skills are required, especially Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must be results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Proven ability to deliver timely, accurate work product and demonstrate good follow up and follow through
- Drives change and innovation by improving work product or process, and challenges established norms where appropriate
- Proven ability to build supportive and constructive relationships within and outside of the organization; takes the lead in inspiring others to work together for mutual benefit
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- Related experience is highly desired
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Back to top