3:30p Maintenance II
SUMMARY: Responsible for performing preventive maintenance on conveyors and performing maintenance repairs on plumbing, electrical, mechanical, or building problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Basic electrical repair in 480/277 and 208/120 volt 3 phase system;
- Conveyor maintenance repair;
- Mechanical maintenance repair;
- Basic electrical controls repair;
- Plumbing repair;
- Building maintenance repair;
- Basic forklift repair;
- Good communication skills;
- Other duties as assigned.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Must fill in for other maintenance staff as needed.
- May be asked to research project materials to include price quotes and purchase order generation.
- Must be able to work flexible, rotating schedule.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Ability to work both independently and with groups in a productive and consistent manner;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to utilize tools required for preventive and repair maintenance procedures;
- Ability to lift and carry weights up to 75 pounds;
- Ability to work at elevated heights;
- Reliability and flexibility;
- Good work ethic;
- Must obtain Equipment Certification through company training.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: At least a High school diploma or equivalent and 3 years experience in related position.
Back to top