Looking for a job as a Transport Administrator? Our Co-op team in Andover is seeking a skilled and dependable individual who is highly organised, detail-oriented, and experienced in this field . As a Transport Administrator, you will play a vital role in our business, managing the delivery schedule, communicating with our customers and suppliers, and ensuring that our transport operations run smoothly.
This is a full-time and permanent position with a shift pattern of '4 on 4 off' covering the hours of 06:00- 18:00. By working on this schedule, you will have the advantage of extended time off and a structured work-life balance.
Pay, benefits and more:
- An annual salary of £24,198.72
- Holiday pay
- Workplace pension
- Access to a variety of high-street discounts
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Access to GXO University - home to a wealth of online learning so you can pilot your own development!
What you'll do on a typical day:
- Ensuring that all staff members are properly debriefed and that all paperwork is in compliance
- Monitoring tachographs in accordance with legal requirements
- Handle day-to-day queries from drivers, customers, and other internal departments
- Keeping stores informed of any delivery problems that may arise
- Resolving any issues or concerns that may arise during the night shift
What you need to succeed at GXO:
- Excellent communication skills and organisational skills
- Knowledge of transport legislation will be advantageous
- Experience in a similar transport administration role would be a bonus!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages, especially Excel
We engineer faster, smarter, leaner supply chains.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.GXO is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We believe that diversity and inclusion in our business is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are Disability Confident Committed as part of the Disability Confident Scheme (GIS) and actively welcome applications from people with disabilities.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.