Logistics at full potential
If you like to offer excellent customer service, this is the next place you want to work!
Do you have the passion to ensure deliveries are made within the established guidelines as timely as possible? Then this could be the role for you!
GXO offers a challenging role as Customer Service Officer for our office in Roermond. You have a great sense of responsibility, know how to master your work quickly and dare to make decisions. Because you get a lot of responsibility and have internal and external contacts, we are looking for a communicatively strong candidate who has the ability to handle a fast-paced role comfortably.
What you do on a typical day
- Acts as the first point of contact for operational questions and customer problems
- Solves operational questions and problems, possibly in consultation with other interested departments
- Monitors the progress and handling of various services and products. For example, urgent orders and special treatments. Agrees the general terms and conditions regarding the handling with the manager
- Contributes to the maintenance, monitoring and reporting of KPIs
- Takes care of the planning of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Identifies individual work problems, solves them and/or reports them to their supervisor
- Provides follow-up of telephone contacts and provides content within the commercial agreements
- Proactively identifies and tracks (sales) opportunities with customers and passes them on to the manager
- Compiles reports based on customer contacts
- Solves mission-related problems, makes proposals for solving structural problems
- Ensures proper recording of data in the system
- Evaluate processes and agreements (Service Level Agreement) and identify and report improvements for the quality of service to the manager
What you need to succeed at GXO
- Knowledge of expedition, transport, and logistics, preferably in a warehouse environment would be ideal
- Strong customer and internal communication are a must
- Excellent oral and written skills in the Dutch and English languages
- You are communicative, a team player, accurate and stress resistant
What we offer you
- Market-based salary
- A dynamic organization, in which space for personal input and development is central
- Managing your own success and the necessary support in your development
- A position with a lot of responsibility, in which no day is the same
- A pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues in logistics
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website www.gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information, please contact Anusha Sambiah, Corporate Recruiter, she can be contacted via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.
GXO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here.