Logistics at full potential!
As a Business Unit Logistics Engineer, you are responsible for optimizing, implementing and setting up logistics processes and projects. Our BU BE consists of 5 different locations in Belgium. Your focus is on innovation and continuous improvement.
What you do on a typical day
- Act as the designer of various project plans and business cases;
- Managing complex logistics projects from design to go live;
- Key figure between the day-to-day operation, management team and the customer;
- Proactively think along with our Site & Operations Managers on the basis of analyses and your logistics expertise to optimize the logistics processes and make them run more efficiently (warehouse layout, WMS, 5's, flows, automation..);
What you need to be succeed at GXO
- Master's in Engineering/Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent by experience
- Proven experience as a logistics engineer or project manager
- Languages: English - excellent speaking and writing
- Dutch and French language proficiency is a nice to have but not essential
- Knowledge of Lean management/WMS is an advantage
- Analytical thinking skills
We want to attract ambitious people, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous package of benefits, including full health insurance (medical & dental), life insurance, disability, car and european tank cart, meal vouchers, expense reimbursement, bonus, benefits with our customers via the GXO portal and more.
Unlock the potential of your future!
Your work environment
Working at GXO Logistics means working in a dynamic and international organization. A fascinating environment with plenty of room for personal input and development. Employees at GXO Logistics are in charge of their own success. Whatever your position at GXO Logistics, you will face new challenges every day, which will enable you to develop optimally. We support you in your development, so that you can contribute to the entrepreneurship of our organisation.
GXO Logistics offers advanced supply chain solutions for the world's most successful companies in many industries; like e-commerce, food & retail and industrial multinationals. In the BeNe region (The Netherlands and Belgium) GXO BeNe operates from +30 different locations with its headquarters in Eindhoven (NL).
Want to know more about GXO Logistics?
Watch the video below or visit our website www.gxo.com
In short, this is the next place you want to work!
For more information you can contact Anusha Sambiah (Corporate Recruiter), she can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via the button and leave your recent CV
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.
G XO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team - energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make GXO a great place to work.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. Review GXO's candidate privacy statement here .