VP, Product Marketing
- Flexible / Remote
VP, Product Marketing
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. Now serving 380+ customers in 30+ countries, Guidewire is regarded by industry commentators as the leading vendor that has helped P&C insurers to replace aging legacy systems with modern software. Now Guidewire is intent on leading the next era of technology in P&C, cloud-based platforms that unify digital engagement, core processing, analytics, and AI. We are looking for a star performer to join our team as VP, Product Marketing to play a pivotal role in ensuring we are positioned as the clear choice for P&C insurers.
- Oversee global go to market approach for PMM in accordance with company goals and in alignment with key stakeholders, e.g. sales, product development, executive team
- Lead strategic product marketing initiatives including narrative development, positioning, and naming. This is especially important given the extent of packaging and positioning work inherent in Guidewire’s strategy to emphasize our Guidewire Cloud™ offering.
- Serve as exemplar and mentor to PMM team in craft of product marketing, thereby investing in advancing team members’ impact and career development
- Oversee operations of 15+ PMM team including managing 4+ direct reports, sprint planning process, reporting
- Become thought leader and senior leader, who sales proactively ask to participate in strategic sales cycles.
- Act as thought leader and spokesperson across multiple channels including analyst briefings, PR, industry events, Guidewire events, and customer magazine.
- 5+ years of experience leading a product marketing team in B2B software environment
- Experience creating and leading high performing global teams
- Demonstrated expertise and success in developing compelling product and solution messaging that delivers clear benefits and differentiation.
- Strong writing skills, analytic acumen, data and content synthesis for presentation, education, and reporting.
- Customer service focus, with advanced listening, influencing, and leadership capacity
- Open to any location in United States.
- P&C insurance expertise not a prerequisite
- Experience working in a rapid growth software or SAAS desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including creative written content, and giving presentations to large audiences at conferences/seminars.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, and believe that a diversity of perspectives, abilities, and cultures is a key to our success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
Disability Accommodations and Guidewire’s Appeals Process. Guidewire provides accommodations to the hiring process to create a fair opportunity for candidates with disabilities to compete contend for open positions. Accommodation requests should be directed to (650) 356-4940 or Accommodations@guidewire.com. If things do not go as hoped, we invite you to use our appeals process. Guidewire promises to independently review any denied accommodation and any decision not to offer you the position. The appeals process is the same in either case. Within five business days of receiving a notice of denial of an accommodation, or receiving a notice of your non-selection for a vacancy, call (650) 356-4940 or e-mail Accomodations@guidewire.com to make an appeal. Guidewire will assign a new decision-maker to review the request and/or hiring decision, who will then notify you in writing of a decision within 10 business days.
Back to top