Senior/Regular Software Engineer, Front End
- Krakow, Poland
Do you have a restless curiosity? Are you driven by interrogating problems? We’re looking for a Senior/Regular Front End Software Engineer to join our team in Krakow. You’ll play a key role in building products that improve the experience of millions of Guidewire customers worldwide. Working with a team of specialists who will push you to dig deeper and achieve more.
Driven by integrity and motivated by the collective challenge.
At Guidewire, we're changing the face of insurance. Developing and delivering technology that's crafting the future of the property and casualty industry. We're a global team of more than 2,400 working at scale and speed across a 500-million-dollar platform that gives insurers the tools they need to take care of their customers.
Key Project: Guidewire front end platform
Whatever the project you’ll be collaborating with the brightest minds, so you’ll learn with the best and keep growing.
What we're looking for
- We want a Senior/Regular Front End Software Engineer who can lead by example. Working with a close-knit scrum team you'll need to ask the difficult questions and take ownership for finding the right solutions. You could be leading on React projects, visual tools for building and testing web apps or exploring new ways to build codeless apps on our Guidewire platform
- Most of our team have a Computer Science degree or similar
- You'll be comfortable working in Agile environments, developing responsive applications
- Able to contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of products
- You won’t be phased by writing test units or building automation scripts and tools to support the CI & CD pipeline
- As part of a close-knit scrum, you’ll need to have a strong work ethic and enjoying tackling challenges together
- You could be mastering React projects, crafting visual tools for building web apps or exploring new ways to build codeless apps on our Guidewire platform
- But it'll take more than technical skills and qualifications to make the grade here. You'll need a real appetite for a challenge, a will to keep learning and grow with your team, and the drive to innovate
Let’s make an impact.
At a time of rapid industry change, we're evolving to make sure we deliver the best systems and services for every customer. It's an exciting time to join us as we push ourselves, our business and the sector forward. There's lots to learn and you'll be given opportunities to grow with us and have a genuine impact, inspired by those around you.
Become the best you can be. Join us, apply now.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 400 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.
Back to top