Senior (Workspace One – Airwatch ) End User Computing Engineer - Foster City, CA
Guidewire is seeking a Sr (Workspace One – Airwatch ) End User Computing Engineer for architecture, design and implementation of End User Computing Environment. The ideal candidate will be a “thought leader” in the area of how AirWatch solutions can add value to the Guidewire’s EUC Environment. The Sr. Engineer must have excellent technical credentials and a friendly consultative approach to solving complex IT challenges. This person must have deep experience working with VMware-AirWatch, from the standpoint of administration, operations support, architectural design, troubleshooting, solutioning and configuration. Knowledge and experience getting Windows 10, Mac O/S and iOS devices to work successfully and reliably with AirWatch.
Required Skill Set:
- Strong EUC experience with AirWatch and other MDM products such as JAMF
- Recent implementation and migration experience of the latest versions of AirWatch
- Strong background in Imaging and Management of Windows, Mac and iOS Environment
- Assessing a current SCCM environment and rearchitecting based on best practices to equivalent on AirWatch side for Windows and Mac
- Strong scripting skills with Chef and Munki
- Experience with iOS, Android, and/or Windows devices
- Strong experience with PowerShell scripting
- Understanding of Certificates and Authorities
- Experience in enterprise-level environments
- Experience with Enterprise Mobility Management a plus
- Will be a subject matter expert at Guidewire for EUC
- Support services to include, but not limited to:
- Apple Mac OS Security, Updates etc.
- Apple Device Enrollment Program Administration
- AirWatch administration (Mac OS and Win10)
- AirWatch troubleshooting (Mac OS and Win10)
- AirWatch security (Mac OS and Win10)
- AirWatch Windows 10 profiles
- Troubleshooting Errors and Proposing Solutions
- Define the proper controls and mechanisms required for a successful EUCM deployment
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire InsurancePlatform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. InsurancePlatform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
Back to top