Guidewire is a top cloud employer on Glassdoor with a startup frame of mind and the world-class platform for over 25% of the global Property & Casualty market. As a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test you will be involved in developing our E2E automated testing framework that ensures appropriate quality of our Cloud Platform.
- Build business driven, sophisticated and maintainable automated E2E test suites to test our services.
- Be part of the development team responsible for internal testing framework.
- Be prepared for both pair programming when dealing with the most sophisticated cases and driving other topics from the inception phase till final implementation on your own.
- Gather metrics and provide test coverage analysis based on automated test results.
- Research emerging technologies, tools, and platforms and ascertain when, how or if they should be used and then implement an appropriate solution that can be used by other teams.
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing.
- Act as a technical expert on test automation tools and frameworks to help other teams maintain a correct quality approach and coordinate feature implementation.
- Cooperate with Cloud Ops team to gather new requirements and support production deployments.
- Work remotely most of your time meeting with the team in the office once per week
- Have 8+ years of experience or its equivalence in a software engineering role.
- Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
- A self-motivated individual contributor and a team player with good communication and collaboration skills.
- Good software development skills in Java.
- Nice to have experience with testing tools such as Test Cafe & Karate.
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development) and TDD (Test
- Driven Development).
- Experience with AWS/Kubernetes.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity,
- Ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions.
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more.
- Ability to take a leading role and initiative.
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently. We combine digital, core, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. More than 450 insurers, from new ventures to the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 1000+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our Marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.