Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
- Krakow, Poland
You will have the opportunity to make an impact and contribute to a complex application suite of products that generate over 500 million dollars of revenue annually, mission-critical to 100+ enterprises serving more than a million users.
- Technical expert on test automation tools and frameworks
- Design and build test automation framework
- Gather metrics and provide test coverage analysis
- Research emerging technologies, tools, and platforms and ascertain when, how or if they should be used
- Continuously improve speed, quality, and ease of testing
- Have 5+ years of experience or its equivalence in a software engineering role.
- Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks
- A self-motivated individual contributor and a team player with good communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent software development skills in Java
- Strong experience with testing tools such as Selenium & Karate
- Experience with BDD (Behavioral Driven Development)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools and technologies such as TeamCity and Docker
- Ability to solve complex problems with practical, maintainable, and scalable solutions
- Accept feedback with eagerness to learn more
Guidewire is the platform P&C insurers trust to engage, innovate, and grow efficiently.
Guidewire combines core, data, digital, analytics, and AI to deliver our platform as a cloud service. 380 insurers, including the largest and most complex in the world, run on Guidewire.
As a partner to our customers, we continually evolve to enable their success. We are proud of our unparalleled implementation track record with 700+ successful projects, supported by the largest R&D team and partner ecosystem in the industry. Our marketplace provides hundreds of add-ons that accelerate integration, localization, and innovation.
Guidewire Software Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All offers are contingent upon passing a criminal history and other background checks where it's applicable to the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
CONSENT and ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
By clicking the submitting your application on the following page:
1. You consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and using your Personal Data as outlined above, and to its transfer of your Personal Data outside the country where you live or work, and/or to third parties for the above purposes.
2. In the event that you submit any Sensitive Personal Data, you explicitly consent to Guidewire collecting, retaining, disclosing and transferring your Sensitive Personal Data on the terms and for the same purposes as described above in relation to Personal Data.
3. You acknowledge that you have the right to access your Personal Data and Sensitive Personal Data at any time and have the right to correct any errors.
4. You acknowledge that your Personal Data will be retained for up to 24 months.
Back to top