Senior Salesforce Developer
Guidewire exists to deliver the industry platform that P&C insurers rely upon to adapt and succeed in a time of accelerating change—and to ensure that every customer succeeds in the journey. We provide the software, services, and partner ecosystem to enable our customers to run, differentiate, and grow their business.
Guidewire Insurance Platform is the P&C industry platform that unifies software, services, and partner ecosystem to power our customers’ business. Insurance Platform provides the standard upon which insurers can engage their customers, optimize their operations, drive smart decisions, and innovate quickly. We are privileged to serve more than 350 P&C insurers in 32 countries. We invest heavily in R&D to build a technology platform that combines three elements—core processing, data and analytics, and digital engagement—to enhance insurers’ ability to engage and empower their customers and employees.
As a member of the Product Development team, the Senior Salesforce Developer will be responsible for customizing, developing and supporting solutions on the force.com platform. A team player, collaboration-oriented, a mindset is essential.
- 4+ years’ experience in Salesforce.com configuration & customization including and not limited to workflows, S-controls, data validations & triggers
- Experience in developing lightning components desired
- Excellent analysis skills & problem-solving skills and the ability to develop processes and methodologies
- Proficiency in Java, SOAP/REST services.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Ability to follow an agile or iterative software development methodology
- Have a “can do” attitude, great listening skills and effective delivery of technology solutions
- Ability to present ideas in a business-friendly and user-friendly language
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modeling including Salesforce.com SOQL, SOSL query language
- Experience using the Force.com data loader, ETL tools for handling data migration assignments.
- Expert knowledge of MVC concepts, object-oriented methodologies and approaches
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated, a quick learner, to work independently or on a team and drive solutions with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute own tasks in a high-performance culture
- Salesforce Admin 201 & Platform Developer 1 experience, Platform Developer II preferred.
Intermediate to Senior
Meet Some of Guidewire's Employees
Product Management Manager
Olga encourages and empowers her team to recognize and interpret customer needs so that their important input can be incorporated into continuous product evolution.
Back to top